What are the advantages of laparoscopic surgery?
Which operations can be performed with laparoscopic surgery?
Most digestive system surgery can be performed laparoscopically.
- Colorectal surgery (Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis, cancer, rectal prolapse and severe constipation)
- Gastric Surgery (Reflux, Obesity Surgery, Gastric Tumors)
- Esophageal Surgery (Esophageal Tumors, Achalasia)
- Adrenal (adrenal gland) surgery
- Gallbladder stone
- Inguinal hernia and incisional hernia
- Spleen operations
In the past, there were doubts about the use of laparoscopic surgery in cancer surgery. Recent studies on hundreds of patients have shown that laparoscopic surgery is safe in cancers.