Prof. Dr. Gökhan ÇİPE
In February 2011, he went Japan to enhance his knowledge and skills, and took part in studies in Tokyo National Cancer Center, Department of Colorectal Surgery.
With the scholarship of the Turkish Colon and Rectum Surgery Association he is a member of, he did scientific studies in Cleveland Clinic Florida, Department of Colorectal Surgery between October and December 2011.
He was invited to USA with a scholorship by the American Sociaty Colon and Rectal Surgeons and he made 2 presentation there – one about the current situation of the general surgery in Turkey and one about colorectal cancer – in San Antonio, Texas. He received the title of “associate professor” after an interuniversity exam in 2013.
2016 Medicana International Hospital-Beylikdüzü
He received the title of “Professor” in 2018 as a result of his education and academic studies.
2019 Memorial Şişli Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Florida, United States of America September 6 - December 5, 2011.
- ICCP (International Council of Coloproctology) Travel Scholarships; International congress attendance scholarship; ASCRS 2012 Annual Meeting 2-6 June, San Antonio, Texas, United States
- American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- European Society Coloproctology
- Turkish Colon and Rectum Surgery Association
- Turkish Surgical Association
- National Endoscopic-Laparoscopic Surgery Association